Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

General (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

URGENT = Need to identify two 1997 speedboats, please!

Hello, Could you please help with identifying two clips of speedboats referenced # 254-34 & 254-28 on Getty Images? They were filmed…

Started by Pierre-Antoine Trossat

1 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by John Spear

Dean Chenoweth

Hi everybody. Is there anybody who can give me their opinion or validate my question. I have a vintage hydro program with a couple of autog…

Started by Jean-Pierre Tremblay

4 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jean-Pierre Tremblay

World's smallest supercharged V8 enters production

Unless you're into model cars, you may not have heard of Conley Precision Engines. That's a shame. Why? Because they build the Stinger 609,…

Started by Hydroplane Museum

0 Oct 3, 2012

Hydroplane Artwork

I work for Graham Trucking and we're moving our business to Seatac in about a month. I've been tasked with coming up with some artwork to g…

Started by Jordon Haguewood

0 Sep 28, 2012

Looking for a Ford V12

As some as you know,  I am a Volunteer with the Vehicle Research Institute of Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA, on their lar…

Started by James Michael Dickinson

0 Sep 12, 2012

History of the museum

Does anyone know who started the museum? I do :)

Started by Brian Oliver

4 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Curtis Woodard

Oh, Boy, Oberto! and Miss Madison

First of all, a hearty "Well-Done" to (our own) Mike and Larry Hanson, their crew, and to Steve David for providing us with an exciting rac…

Started by Phil Lampman

2 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jim Stifle Jr

Looking for Allison V-1710 Parts

I clearly remember the roar of the deep-throated Allisons on the unlimited hydros in the 60s, especially at Lake Tahoe, when my dad worked…

Started by Gary Jesch

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Jesch

Looking for Father's old Ron Jones, Cabover, hydroplane. Last seen in Phonex, AZ area 20 yrs ago

Last known; my father (in upstate NY) sold to an individual in The Phoenix, AZ area nearly 20 years ago. It was two-tone green, and on a wh…

Started by David Smith Jr.

0 May 8, 2012

Harold Wilson and Ms Canada V

Hello all my name is Stephen A James, Im the unofficial Production Assistant on the up incoming film  Harold and Lorna I am seeking anyone…

Started by Stephen A James

4 May 6, 2012
Reply by Harold (Harry) Wilson Jr

RSS

© 2015   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service