Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

General (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wondering if anyone can tell me what i have.

I picked up these pontoons at an estate sale, not sure if it is actually part of a small 8ft hydroplane or if it was a piece of advertismen…

Started by Jeremy Tellesbo Sr.

0 Apr 14, 2012

Info on the name of the Blue Chip unlimited Hydro

I'm building a 1/10th scale model of the  Blue Chip unlimited. I' looking for info on the name , sponsor , and the logo on the tail fin . I…

Started by Dick M Roberts

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Dick M Roberts

hunting for Notre Dame movies

One of my cousins was Rex Manchester; his mother and my mother were sisters.  In March of 1966 I was asked to take motion pictures of the p…

Started by Gregory W Calkins

0 Feb 27, 2012

Photos

In one of the pictures on the web site page you show Guy Lumbardo and Danny Foster in the Tempo. The place you say the picture was taken wa…

Started by Dave Wrzesinski

0 Feb 26, 2012

Die Cast Model of Miss Thriftway

I have a die cast, highly detail model of the Miss Thriftway (approximately 6" long) that I think I bought in the 1990's from the Hydropane…

Started by Ted Laurila

5 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Tony Bugeja

50s, 60s, & 70s race lengths

I'm apart of an online boat racing community and we've, for a long time, have run our vintage boats the same way we run our modern boats--…

Started by Aaron Stewart

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Robert B. Frank

Is it possible to find out what broken Hydroplane pieces i have?

I have 2 chunks of a blue hydroplane, left to me from my grand father. I assume its from the Atlas Van Lines boat. (my grandpa had ties wit…

Started by Joseph Combs

6 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Woeck

Tax Season is Fast Approaching... So is Christmas

I was sitting here at my computer pulling together all the receipts and other things I'll need to prepare my tax return for 2011 (includin…

Started by Phil Lampman

0 Dec 15, 2011

Hotel in Chelan

I was just wondering which hotel people will be staying at for the event on lake Chelan? My wife and I will be making the trip, and we were…

Started by David Ginder

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by David Ginder

new starting rules for the last 3 races

Just curious about everyone's thoughts about the new staring procedures for the last few races of the Air National Guard 2011 Series!  I li…

Started by Tom Butler

0 Sep 11, 2011

RSS

Web Members

© 2014   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video