Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Tim Matyn's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Philip,   I love the vintage unlimiteds too, but, unfortunately, they are all based…"

Tim Matyn replied Jan 7, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I think your comments are right on, Darren!  The unlimiteds and unlimited lights nee…"

Tim Matyn replied Dec 15, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Philip, At the risk of turning this into a discussion between the the two of us, I'd…"

Tim Matyn replied Nov 27, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Steve, Thanks for your informative response to my last post. I think everyone who re…"

Tim Matyn replied Nov 10, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Steve, All I want to hear, and I think I can include Philip Lampman and many other f…"

Tim Matyn replied Nov 9, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Steve, Thanks for taking the time to join in the discussion. I'm sorry you view my c…"

Tim Matyn replied Nov 8, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Terry, At the risk of being accused of monopolizing the discussion, I feel I must co…"

Tim Matyn replied Oct 31, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Thanks, everyone for your comments and ideas. Hopefully SOMEONE from H1 is reading a…"

Tim Matyn replied Oct 29, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Phillip, Thanks for joining the discussion. I agree with all of your very thoughtful…"

Tim Matyn replied Oct 26, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Wayne, I miss the noise too, but I don't think the big Allisons and Rolls Royce engi…"

Tim Matyn replied Oct 26, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service