Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

General (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don Wright

Hello everyone, I just joined this sight today in order to hopefully find some information about Don Wright, who died racing THE SPIRIT O…

Started by MARSHAL WILSON

0 Jan 30, 2016

Video Vault Additions - 11-Dec-2015

Hope everyone in the Northwest is enjoying the soggy December. Here are some new videos to hopefully brighten your day: 1956 Seafair Troph…

Started by Hydroplane Museum

0 Dec 11, 2015

Giving Tuesday is December 1st!

GIVNG TUESDAY is a Global Day dedicated to giving back. On this day, people around the world will come together for one common purpose ...…

0 Nov 29, 2015

Video Vault Additions - 29-Nov-2015

The Video Vault is thrilled to finally present the epic, 3-part interview with legendary hydroplane designer and builder Ted Jones. Ted Jo…

0 Nov 29, 2015

Video Vault Additions - 16-Nov-2015

New videos - great for a rainy November day. 1958 Thriftway / Coast Guard Incident 1961 Gold Cup - Pyramid Lake, Nevada 1997 Columbia Cup…

0 Nov 16, 2015

Steve David trying to make an impact as chairman of H1 Unlimited

In case you missed, a good read on the Seattle Times web this morning: Steve David trying to make an impact as chairman of H1 Unlimited

1 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Tim Matyn

Budweiser Home Base ?

OK, going to let my stupidity hang out here folks.  Need some help here, on a question that's been nagging at me for a number of years.  I'…

Started by Robert Frank

6 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Robert Frank

Video Vault Additions - 27-Jun-2015

Hey everybody, we hope you are enjoying the beginning of summer. Here are some new videos make it even better. 1957 Mile High Regatta in C…

0 Jun 28, 2015

VIDEO VAULT ADDITIONS - 8-JUN-2015

Hope everyone in the Pacific Northwest is enjoying the fabulous weather. If its too hot outside, you might want to say indoors and watch th…

0 Jun 8, 2015

The Third Generation of Thunderboat "geeks" Shows Her Stuff

Just wanted to share with you all some evidence that the Thunderboats are still something this family holds dear. The video was taken by my…

Started by Phil Lampman

0 Jun 5, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service