Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

General (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE Miss Circus Circus working Hydroplane model!

Miss Circus Circus hydroplane boat. It is a Steven Muck fiberglass kit that was bought in the early 80's and build by a professional. It co…

Started by Brooke Hartzell

0 Mar 12, 2013

Pay'n'Pak

I remember seeing a picture that you finally got the hull. Was just wondering what the plans are for this boat. I would give my left "you k…

Started by Bruce Logan

1 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Jere Heiser

What do i have

Hiya i bought a wooden hydroplane at a closing down sale at believe it or not a car repair garage in scotland and i have no idea what it i…

Started by Gordon Lewis

0 Feb 12, 2013

Miss Supertest3

Have not seen any pictures of this boat that held a top speed record for many years in the 60s beat all of the Allison powered boats in its…

Started by Gordon Main

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Doug Guido

Dragon Days

I received and read "Dragon Days" over the holidays.  Thank you Jon Osterberg for this history of unlimited racing in the mid-to-late sixti…

Started by Tony Pastor

1 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Phil Lampman

1965 Ford Mustang GT was selected for the 1965 Seattle Seafair Gold Cup Unlimited Hydroplane Race

http://bringatrailer.com/2012/11/11/bat-exclusive-hydroplane-heros-45k-mile-1965-ford-mustang-gt/ Check out this link for info on Ron Muss…

Started by Jimmy

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Bishop

Dean Chenoweth

Hi everybody. Is there anybody who can give me their opinion or validate my question. I have a vintage hydro program with a couple of autog…

Started by Jean-Pierre Tremblay

4 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Jean-Pierre Tremblay

World's smallest supercharged V8 enters production

Unless you're into model cars, you may not have heard of Conley Precision Engines. That's a shame. Why? Because they build the Stinger 609,…

Started by Hydroplane Museum

0 Oct 3, 2012

Hydroplane Artwork

I work for Graham Trucking and we're moving our business to Seatac in about a month. I've been tasked with coming up with some artwork to g…

Started by Jordon Haguewood

0 Sep 28, 2012

Looking for a Ford V12

As some as you know,  I am a Volunteer with the Vehicle Research Institute of Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA, on their lar…

Started by James Michael Dickinson

0 Sep 12, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service