Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

General (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50s, 60s, & 70s race lengths

I'm apart of an online boat racing community and we've, for a long time, have run our vintage boats the same way we run our modern boats--…

Started by Aaron Stewart

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Robert Frank

Is it possible to find out what broken Hydroplane pieces i have?

I have 2 chunks of a blue hydroplane, left to me from my grand father. I assume its from the Atlas Van Lines boat. (my grandpa had ties wit…

Started by Joseph Combs

6 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Woeck

Tax Season is Fast Approaching... So is Christmas

I was sitting here at my computer pulling together all the receipts and other things I'll need to prepare my tax return for 2011 (includin…

Started by Phil Lampman

0 Dec 15, 2011

Hotel in Chelan

I was just wondering which hotel people will be staying at for the event on lake Chelan? My wife and I will be making the trip, and we were…

Started by David Ginder

5 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by David Ginder

new starting rules for the last 3 races

Just curious about everyone's thoughts about the new staring procedures for the last few races of the Air National Guard 2011 Series!  I li…

Started by Tom Butler

0 Sep 11, 2011

2011 Seafair

The Seafair website announced on May 9th the return of the vintage piston unlimited hydroplanes, as part of 2011 Seafair Race Weekend.   WO…

Started by Steve R. Chavey

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Tony Sepanski

Hydro Fever May 28th

Saturday, May 28th from 10 am to 4 pm for HYDRO FEVER at the Hydroplane and  Raceboat Museum. 5917 South 196th Street   Kent, WA 98032 Chec…

Started by David D. Williams

0 May 7, 2011

Trying to find info or pics of Randy Thompson

Looking for old pics or related info about Randy Thompson who race in this area back in the 70's to early 80's. Anything would be greatly a…

Started by Steve Parsons

1 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Steve Parsons

Ron Musson Items Wanted

Hi I'm a huge Ron Musson fan and I'm looking for anyone that owns or knows info on anything owned or signed by Ron Musson that can be purch…

Started by Chuck Frabott

2 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Chuck Frabott

Need some info on 1971 Miss Madison

I am doing an R/C model and by looking at pics I can't tell if the bow of the boat is painted brown or at one time was natural wood. Thanks…

Started by mike walker

11 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by mike walker

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service