Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Tony Sepanski's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Rob -- the Bud shop was at Boeing Field for years and years until the (I believe)…"

Tony Sepanski replied Jul 14, 2015 to Budweiser Home Base ?

6 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Robert Frank

"If you don't have it all ready, the book "Roostertail: The Miss Supertest Story" by…"

Tony Sepanski replied Nov 8, 2012 to Miss Supertest3

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Doug Guido

"John, I have to disagree about the show -- the racing the past two years is as close…"

Tony Sepanski replied Apr 12, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"http://www.seafair.com/AnEvent.aspx?ID=23&SecID=979   This is FANTASTIC NEWS! Co…"

Tony Sepanski replied Jun 10, 2011 to 2011 Seafair

1 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Tony Sepanski

"John, it's great to hear from you. I hope all is well! I agree wholeheartedly that t…"

Tony Sepanski replied Jan 6, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I think one of the problems with any solutions we as fans on this forum have is we'r…"

Tony Sepanski replied Dec 3, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I don't believe the solution is engine noise. If that was the case the Lights would…"

Tony Sepanski replied Nov 1, 2010 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service