Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Phil Lampman's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jim, for taking care of that question. If I may be so bold as to offer an opi…"

Phil Lampman replied Mar 12, 2015 to That "Video Vault" Thing - It's going to be, well, amazing.

15 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Steve Ruedy

"I am only here to serve, Jim. Based on what Don showed to me, I think this is going…"

Phil Lampman replied Feb 28, 2015 to That "Video Vault" Thing - It's going to be, well, amazing.

15 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Steve Ruedy

"Gary, that's a reasonable question and I'm not among the group of "propeller heads"…"

Phil Lampman replied Feb 27, 2015 to That "Video Vault" Thing - It's going to be, well, amazing.

15 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Steve Ruedy

"I'm sorry you didn't get an invitation Dale. The whole thing was supposed to be a su…"

Phil Lampman replied Feb 24, 2015 to Thanks for Hosting my Party!

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Is theere a special fund account at some bank to which would send contributions to v…"

Phil Lampman replied Aug 11, 2014 to Bill Muncey Memorial, Mission Bay Park, San Diego

12 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Gerry K.

"Thanks for the heads-up and the appeal. Several of us up here have been wondering wh…"

Phil Lampman replied Jul 28, 2014 to Bill Muncey Memorial, Mission Bay Park, San Diego

12 Aug 12, 2014
Reply by Gerry K.

"Just came across this article re declining crowds at NASCAR events. Might be some f…"

Phil Lampman replied Jun 4, 2014 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

" "

Phil Lampman replied Apr 28, 2014 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"This discussion has been going on for nearly 4 years and there have been a number of…"

Phil Lampman replied Apr 27, 2014 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Thanks Randall. We've begun thinking much the same thing. You should join the team a…"

Phil Lampman replied Apr 25, 2013 to Looking for a pair of these for the Blue Blaster Restoration

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Randall E. Roe

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service