The Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, was originally established to preserve and exhibit important artifacts from the sport of hydroplane racing.
As a nonprofit, memberships are the life’s blood that keeps our doors open.
For as little as the monthly price of your Amazon Prime membership, you can help ensure that the only hydroplane museum in the world will continue to grow!
Web Membership - FREE
- Unlimited access to the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum web site.
Membership - $50
- Unlimited free admission to the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum in Kent, WA, including special exhibitions:
- 10% merchandise discount
- Members only special exhibit previews
- Receive museum communications (email, newsletter, etc.)
- Eligibility to participate/volunteer in museum activities
- Annual issue of Skid Fin magazine
General Membership - $100
- All the benefits of ASSOCIATE for two adults and children in the same household, plus:
- One hydroplane thumb drive or one DVD
- Two additional guest passes
- 10% discount on museum store purchases
Premium Membership - $200
- All the benefits of GENERAL, plus:
- 4 hydroplane thumb drives or 3 DVD's (or Muncey DVD)
- Four guest passes
Benefactor Membership - $500
- All the PREMIUM benefits for four adults and children in the same household, plus:
- Unlimited guest passes
- Special one day vintage hydroplane display at your home or business
Lifetime Membership - $2500
- All the benefits of BENEFACTOR, plus:
- Recognition on Donor Wall
- Listing in Annual Report
- Invitation to Lifetime Member Dinner
Patron Membership - $5,000
- All the benefits of LIFETIME, plus:
- "Ride of a Lifetime" in one of the museum's vintage hydroplanes