Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Tim Matyn's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"The boat was owned by Henry Kaiser, who also owned a similar boat called Hot Metal. …"

Tim Matyn replied Jun 2, 2012 to Aluminum First

4 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Hydroplane Museum

"Randall, I think you are right-on with the idea of a one day event!  And with many o…"

Tim Matyn replied Apr 14, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I'm excited that five different people have joined the discussion in the last 24 hou…"

Tim Matyn replied Apr 13, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Randall, I agree that it would be unfair to expect current teams to abandon their in…"

Tim Matyn replied Apr 12, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Randall, who said anything about producing new Merlins?  I don't have a problem with…"

Tim Matyn replied Feb 15, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Mark, I agree with your comment that times and technology have changed the sport, bu…"

Tim Matyn replied Feb 5, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Yes, Bill, I understand.  I had the pleasure of seeing your  Gale V replica last yea…"

Tim Matyn replied Mar 3, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Philip, I think we are really in agreement.  The boat race should be a one day event…"

Tim Matyn replied Mar 2, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Thanks for adding your thoughts to our discussion.  Hopefully H1 is listening and is…"

Tim Matyn replied Mar 2, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Philip,   I appreciate your thoughts and I, too, love the old boats.  My website, no…"

Tim Matyn replied Jan 9, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service