Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Phil Lampman's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike,   I took some photos and measurements of Miss Wahoo's deck this afternoon whil…"

Phil Lampman replied May 26, 2011 to Construction methods and materials

21 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve Deligan

"I noticed that myself Mike and assumed it was the grain of the top veneer, probably…"

Phil Lampman replied May 25, 2011 to Construction methods and materials

21 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve Deligan

"From all the photos I've seen, including several of the finished Amati kits, I'd say…"

Phil Lampman replied May 24, 2011 to Construction methods and materials

21 May 31, 2015
Reply by Steve Deligan

"Oh, yeah...   Where was that photo taken? What are the plans for getting the Gale V…"

Phil Lampman replied Mar 9, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Oh, what a spectacle that would be; the Miss US and the legendary Gale V on the wate…"

Phil Lampman replied Mar 6, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Tim,  I don't agree. At least from a promotional point of view. If a one-day event…"

Phil Lampman replied Mar 2, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Forgive me, but I didn't realize the Bardahl hulls - or any others for that matter -…"

Phil Lampman replied Feb 24, 2011 to Hull # 9703 Bardahl Special

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Gary Rose

"John, great idea! I like it. It may not fully address the original question that Tim…"

Phil Lampman replied Feb 9, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Bob, yes, you are right. We need all of those things, but last years' "crisis" over…"

Phil Lampman replied Jan 9, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"Tim, I think you miss my point. What I'm trying to suggest here is to stop trying to…"

Phil Lampman replied Jan 8, 2011 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service