Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

Randall E. Roe's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds interesting, Steve. I've heard the airplane guys lament before but truth be t…"

Randall E. Roe replied Jan 20, 2013 to Allison engines. What's the differance?

6 May 25, 2015
Reply by Gregory W Calkins

"Steve, I'll load you up with some Allison info! As I said before there were  Letter…"

Randall E. Roe replied Jan 16, 2013 to Allison engines. What's the differance?

6 May 25, 2015

"Steve, if you want to know all the real facts, the Holy Grail is a book that came ou…"

Randall E. Roe replied Jan 16, 2013 to Allison engines. What's the differance?

6 May 25, 2015

"Actually the rather ironic rules negated the  U.S. boats that ran Merlins, even thou…"

Randall E. Roe replied Dec 10, 2012 to Miss Supertest3

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Doug Guido

"I think you should donate it to the Museum or APBA. but thats just me. The whittier…"

Randall E. Roe replied Aug 20, 2012 to The Gold Cup Room at the Whittier Hotel in Detroit, MI

5 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Jack Schafer

" I actually liked it better when we only raced on Sunday. Every extra day that the c…"

Randall E. Roe replied Apr 14, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I hate the airshows, every time a jet rips over my head while I'm working at a race…"

Randall E. Roe replied Apr 14, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"The First part of the problem, John - is no one can afford to be wrong on a big gamb…"

Randall E. Roe replied Apr 11, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

"I guess I don't quite have the Reply format figured out yet!, someone remarked about…"

Randall E. Roe replied Feb 15, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

" I believe it was no less than Dwight Thorne who commented that to produce "new" Mer…"

Randall E. Roe replied Feb 10, 2012 to what needs to be done to increase the fan base and popularity of unlimited hydroplane racing

95 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Phil Lampman

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service