Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum

We're racing through history!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Detroit Historical Society pictures

I am still entering pictures in the DHS collection, and hope someone can identify the man in the pictures of the 1956 Gold Cup Race standin…

Started by Tim Matyn

0 Aug 16, 2016

A newcomer’s guide to Seattle’s hydros

It’s all about the pa-a-a-a-rty...

Started by Hydroplane Museum

0 Aug 5, 2016

Thunderboats are impressive, even without the thunder

Nice article by The Seattle Times...

0 Aug 5, 2016

Can't locate?

Saw these photos a couple years ago, and have been trying to find out "what boat was this"?  The shots look like Detroit - Ken Muscatel was…

Started by Robert Frank

2 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by Robert Frank

Flying Home

Flying home for my sons graduation, going to hit the Hydros and HotRods event. Can't wait!

Started by Richard Adair

0 Jun 6, 2016

seeking a photo

I am currently constructing a photo survey of Power boat racing cups and trophies. I have now 68, dating from 1902 (variations of the Harms…

Started by Gregory W Calkins

0 May 27, 2016

William Metzger

Does anyone know the real reason why william metzger did not drive Miss Detroit in the 1915 Gold Cup race that freckles Milot drove??…

Started by Mark Prendeville

0 May 13, 2016

Tempo VI

Hi there. I've built a few Radio Controlled 1/8 scale hydros over the last few years for racing. Plans are easy to get for some of them. Bu…

Started by Paul Brooking

0 Apr 9, 2016

Don Wright

Hello everyone, I just joined this sight today in order to hopefully find some information about Don Wright, who died racing THE SPIRIT O…

Started by MARSHAL WILSON

0 Jan 30, 2016

Video Vault Additions - 11-Dec-2015

Hope everyone in the Northwest is enjoying the soggy December. Here are some new videos to hopefully brighten your day: 1956 Seafair Troph…

0 Dec 11, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Hydroplane & Raceboat Museum   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service